Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm a Fat Girl get me out of here!

Hi I'm Linda. Welcome to my online journal. As you can tell from my title I am a Fat Girl. OH...MY...GOODNESS! I have admitted to being FAT to the whole Internet. Well to at least those that are reading this, that is if anyone is still here. Hello? Are you still there? Ok Moving on.

I have a huge problem in my life and it very sad to say but it's Me. I have sabotaged my life with food. I have let it take over my every waking moment and I am ready to stop my mind from obsessing about eating. I believe I have a eating disorder. No I know I have an eating disorder!

From the time I get up I think about what I am going to eat for the day. I plan my dinner before I even get out of bed in the morning. I skip breakfast pretty much every day which I know is a big No, No but honestly I don't care. When I do eat breakfast it's a lot. My average breakfast consist of a 4 egg omelet with melted butter, lots of cheese, and usually a tomato and Canadian Bacon or Turkey Bacon. Lunch is usually leftovers from the evening before that is enough to feed at least 3+ people. Dinner is usually my largest meal. I will eat 2 Turkey Burgers with lettuce, tomatoes, ketchup, and spicy mustard, 3 to 4 servings of baked Fries, and a nice big pop to wash it all down with.

I have been large my whole life and I get so tired of being lazy. I make so many excuses and just put off anything to do with exercise. I have come to the point where I don't look at myself at all. I hate everything about what I look like. This is why I have to change. I want to love my self. I want to be proud and hold my head up when I walk outside. I want to be able eat because it fuels my body, not because I'm bored.

This blog will be about everything in me. I want to put all my feelings and thoughts out there and not be afraid of censorship. I am changing my life today forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment